A Kula Cloth™ is the first of its kind - an intentionally (and obsessively) designed reusable antimicrobial pee cloth!
A pee cloth is a way that we can stay comfortable AND have a positive impact on the environment at the same time. As adventurers, it is our responsibility to protect and preserve our natural spaces. Many people carry toilet paper into the wilderness and scatter it - believing that it will simply 'disappear'. By using a Kula Cloth™, you are reducing the amount of toilet paper that you have to carry into the outdoors!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features:
- Super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- Advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- Easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- Size is approx. 6x6 inches
- Weight per cloth is .5oz
- Proudly made in the USA